When deadlines are pressing and resources are tight, but the stakes are high, you will need highly experienced project management professionals that serve as an extension of your staff to help support and manage your project initiatives.
Our experts will help you:
- Create and implement project definitions, schedules, budgets, and objectives for projects of different complexities. Prepare statements of work for project engagements and monitor performance to ensure that project commitments meet contractual specifications. Determine need for and impact of changes in scope of project and makes recommendation based on determinations. Gain concurrence, approval, and consensus from stakeholders regarding the various project aspects.
- Identify appropriate resources and staffs projects. Organize project team members to ensure communication and understanding of deadlines, assignments and objectives. Acts as the point of contact with client project management
- Bring in industry best practices and tailor them to your unique environment.
- Satisfy complex project requirements that must be managed by a highly trained team of professionals.
- Manage long-term initiatives across your enterprise.
- Achieve immediate productivity gains in the short-term, and increase long-term efficiency resulting in significant business impact.
- Manage costs, schedules and quality by overseeing project deliverables. Ensure schedule and budget are met. Identify need for changes and revises within established guidelines/policies as appropriate
- Performs ongoing review of project status; identifies project risks. Develops, recommends and implements risk mitigation solutions as approved and as appropriate.
- Interfaces with team members and stakeholders to anticipate and manage changes to projects such as but not limited to, technical requirements, business requirements and schedule.
- Oversees assigned personnel for projects. Assigns work and provides direction with regard to timeliness and completion of project objectives. Addresses performance issues within prescribed guidelines. Provides performance input upon completion of project.
Bringing the Capabilities You Need
Software Catalysts provides ongoing support to our clients by offering seasoned project management professionals that understand your business needs and the unique attributes of the industries you serve. We support complex project initiatives in industries such as financial services, pharmaceutical, IT, retail, and manufacturing to name just a few. Our consultants work on-site at your location with your team to ensure success on critical projects, and help off-set limited availability of resources within your organization.
Backed by Project Management Depth
Our PM's have access to an established network of best practices, industry experts, knowledge repositories, and research consortiums. So you not only get top performers that can tap into the resources you need, you also get the peace of mind in knowing that we deliver the best possible overall service to your organization. We have a Passion for Project Management.